If you live overseas you can still sign up and collect donations online.
There's a couple of things that affect you if you take part from another country.
- When you sign up choose 'Outside Australia' as your location
- When completing your address details select your country FIRST so that our system will accept your non-Australian address
- However, as you live overseas we won't send you our normal fundraising kit in the post
- We suggest you log in to our website and do as much fundraising as you can online
- Our system accepts VISA and MasterCard from overseas accounts
- Your online donors will still receive a receipt but they'll need to check with their financial advisor about whether the donation is tax-deductible if they live outside Australia
- If you raise any funds in cash, bank that money in your own account and make a donation through our website for the same amount using a credit card
- The money you raise will be helping Australian families in need and helping to fund reserach in Australia
- We will still give you a thank you certificate afterwards attached to an email.